Monday, September 29, 2008

Not Your Typical 4-Month-Old

At four months of age, MiMi is almost fully sitting up on her own, sitting in her high chair to eat peas, sweet potatoes, and green beans, and mocks the sounds she hears us make. This is a video of her eating a few days ago.



MiMi came to visit me at work today! :( It was bitter sweet. I was thankful that she lives close enough that when I am needing a "MiMi fix," she can come and see me or vice versa. I'm so thankful that I'll be able to see her any and every day of the week, whenever I want, wherever I want, whatever we want to do, in the very near future. Praise God!


MiMi trying to figure out where she is and who's holding her.

Oh now I see someone I know!

Someone knows how to pose for the camera...

Bathtime with Mila Jade (A.K.A. Great pictures for black mail when she turns 16)

What is it about babies and their toes? Every time we take Mila's socks and shoes off, ZOOM! She sticks her feet in her mouth. It's like her hands just gravitate to those little pink toes. It's the cutest thing in the world. But yesterday she had 'toe breath,' and that wasn't so cute.

Bath time's done!

And for the finished product:

Glamour Girl!