Thursday, September 4, 2008

Did You Have Your Wheaties For Breakfast?

Even though she's just 3 months, we've been feeding Mila rice, cereal, basically ANYTHING pediatrician-approved to help satisfy her tummy. Lord, I never knew a baby could eat that much! So this morning, we joked that Mila had her Wheaties. Michael Jordan is smiling somewhere in America...


You know how people say "My Little Angel," well here's proff that Mila really WAS sent from Heaven above.


Have you ever seen the commercial where the people are walking around with what they ate for breakfast hanging around their wastes? I guess Mila had a sprinkle donut for breakfast.


Move over Lebron! Future Basketball Player in the House!

Do you like my ribbon?

It's so tiring being beautiful...but someone has to do it. (P.S. Kiss my TOES)


Someone's going to be crawling before too long...


Peekaboo!